You will find on this website a summary of the different ways to come to Canada with an emphasis on the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP). You can expect us to go through the following steps with you in any category:
- An initial assessment (meeting in person or via email or phone) where together we examine your situation and look at the strengths and weaknesses of the case and decide which immigration option makes the most sense. If you wish to proceed, we make a plan and explain how much time and cost will be involved.
- Together we gather information and documents to satisfy the immigration officer who will review your application. Each immigration category has different criteria that must be met. Further, different Canadian visa offices around the world often have their own particular requirements.
- When everything has been gathered, and we have ensured all information is consistent, we craft a letter to the visa office listing all the enclosures and give an overview of your application, highlighting any key details or issues they need to know.
- You may be asked to attend an interview. If that happens, we will prepare you for this meeting.
- After the application has been submitted or after the interview, the reviewing officer may make a request for further documents or for information to be clarified. Our role at this time is to work with you in preparing the response as quickly as possible so processing of your file is not delayed.
- If the processing of your file is taking unusually long, we can make inquiries on your file to determine why there is a delay. Was something lost or misplaced? Have they misunderstood something? Is there an inadmissibility issue?
- If a visa is issued, we check to ensure the visa contains the correct information so you are not faced with future problems. We review with you the terms of your visa and make sure you understand any conditions. Finally, we will confirm you are aware of any visa expiry date and will explain any renewal or extension processes.
- If the visa is refused, we will review with you the reasons for refusal. If you wish to appeal the decision, we can explain the appeal process for that particular refusal.
Through all these steps our goal is to achieve the results you seek at a fair and reasonable cost, depending on the category of immigration service we provide.